Want to know when we can deliver your order?
Use the box below to find your address, delivery times and cost.
- What happens if no one is home? Flowers will never require a signature and will be left in a sheltered area away from sun and rain should the recipient not be home when delivery is made.
- When will my flowers be delivered?We guarantee we will deliver your flowers on the day that it says when you enter your address or we will refund your delivery charge in full. The only exception is if the address is rural. It is very uncommon but there can be a one to two day delay when delivering to a rural delivery address.
- How much is delivery?Just type the address into the address finder above and it will not only tell you the cost of delivery but will also tell you how soon we can get your flowers delivered.
- How do I know that my flowers have been delivered?For delivery's in Hamilton, Cambridge, Te Awamutu & Kihikihi, Morrinsville, Matamata, Ngaruawahia, Huntly, Te Kauwhata, Pukekohe and Tauranga we will email you a confirmation email as soon as the flowers are delivered showing who signed for them and at what time. Please note if no one is home the flowers will be left somewhere safe out of the wind, sun and rain. They will not be returned. It is up to you to make sure that someone is home.
Unfortunately we do not currently offer the email service to areas outside of these towns but we are more than happy to track and trace an item at any stage so you can be sure your flowers have been delivered. Please just call or email us to do this.
- I only know the business name not the address what can I do? The best thing to do is simply Google the name of the business in a new tab on your browser. This will almost always give you the address of the business.
If you have any issues please just contact us and we will be able to help you find the correct address.
- How will my flowers be packaged? Amy's Flowers has perfected the art of sending flowers throughout the North Island.
We have custom made delivery boxes that a designed to hold a Vox box (cardboard vase). This means the flowers are not only protected they are also always in water.
In the very unlikely event that something does go wrong in transit we will always send a replacement free of charge.
- I have missed the same day cut off, Can you still deliver?If the order is for delivery in Hamilton or Rural Hamilton there is a chance we can still deliver. Please just pick up the phone and give us a call now.
or free call 0508269735
- Can I pick up my order?Yes orders can be picked up from our Hamilton Flower Shop. The address is 24 Lincoln Street Hamilton.
You can still place your order online, just select pick up and the time you would like to collect when ordering and we will have your flowers ready to collect.
- What towns do you deliver flowers same day to? Our same day service includes but is not limited to the following towns. Auckland, Cambridge, Te Awamutu & Kihikihi, Morrinsville, Matamata, Raglan, Ngaruawahia, Hamilton, Huntly, Te Kauwhata, Putaruru, Tokoroa, Pukekohe, Tauranga, Rotorua, Whangamata, Katikati, Te Kuiti, Taupo, Whakatane, Coromandel, Whitiianga, Waihi, Thames and many more.
Just type your address in the postcode finder above and we will tell you what time the order will be delivered.
- Where do you not deliver to?We deliver throughout most of the North Island of New Zealand. If the address finder says we do not deliver to an address please phone or email us and we can still organise the delivery of your gift for you.